For students interested in enrolling in the Middle School, we provide high quality constructivist learning that emphasizes investigation and inquiry. This is for students aged from 11-12 years to 16-17 years.
We offer the Middle Years Programme (MYP) of the International Baccalaureate and have been authorized by the IB since February 2008.
At the Middle School, we aim to:
- develop and promote mutual respect amongst all members of our community
- promote international-mindedness and celebrate cultural diversity
- provide a balanced curriculum based upon concepts, knowledge, skills, attitudes and action
- encourage students to develop as inquiring, knowledgeable, reflective and caring young people
- foster students’ ability to think critically and to communicate effectively
- promote curiosity and creativity in a stimulating and challenging environment
- encourage students to take responsible risks, seek balance and to learn to think and behave in a principled way
- provide academic rigour and prepare students for the challenges of post-compulsory learning
- help each student to do their best within a caring, supportive and encouraging environment.
Say hello to SIS