Please see our Admission Process and Policy. Do not hesitate to contact the school at telephone +47 33 45 65 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For students interested in enrolling in the Primary School, we provide high quality inquiry-based learning for students aged from 4 years to 12 years (Kindergarten through to Grade 6).
We offer the Primary Years Programme (PYP) of the International Baccalaureate. In June 2006 we became the first authorized PYP school in Norway.
At the Primary School, we aim to
- develop and promote mutual respect amongst all members of our community
- promote international-mindedness and celebrate cultural diversity
- provide a balanced curriculum based upon concepts, knowledge, skills, attitudes and action
- encourage students to develop as inquiring, knowledgeable, reflective and caring young people
- foster students’ ability to think critically and to communicate effectively
- promote curiosity and creativity in a stimulating and challenging environment
- encourage students to take responsible risks, seek balance and to learn to think and behave in a principled way
- help each student to do their best within a caring, supportive and encouraging environment.
Say hello to SIS